Sullivan County Dairy Princess
- 2- 8-count cans of crescent rolls
- 16 oz CREAM CHEESE, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing mix
- ¾ cup of chopped green bell pepper
- ¾ cup of chopped onions
- ¾ cup chopped broccoli
- ¾ cup chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 1- 2 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup shredded CHEDDAR CHEESE
Spread crescent roll dough onto ungreased 7x11-inch baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat CREAM CHEESE, mayonnaise, and salad dressing mix into mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Spread over cooled crust. Top with green pepper, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, olives, carrot, and CHEDDAR CHEESE. Cover with wax paper, pressing down slightly. Chill; cut into squares to serve.
Good dish to pass at any summer barbeque, and summer events.