Donate Today!

Make your donation today to support the Pennsylvania Dairy Princess Program. We thank you for your support!

Our organization is 66% funded through the support of Pennsylvania's dairy farmers through their advertising and promotion agencies. The remaining 34% of our budget is through our collective fundraising efforts and from you and your fellow Agribusiness associates. PDPPS needs your financial help! We would appreciate your continued support as in the past years and if you are able, would you please consider increasing your support?

PDPPS has six contribution classes and levels of recognition as listed below. Contributions may be made as cash donations or as sponsorship for a specific portion of our program (i.e. meals or lodging at our training seminar, seminar t-shirts, crowns, sashes, monetary awards at state pageant, etc.). For sponsoring a particular area, your business would receive recognition of that particular class level value (i.e. your Business Name - meals served during pageant weekend).

We appreciate your support and we appreciate your contributions to continue our mission and to invest in the future of agriculture. The future of the dairy industry lies in our hands.

Please consider donating and allow us to continue the job of promoting - Pennsylvania's Number One Agriculture Industry - The Dairy Industry and to educate and invest in its young people - The Future of Agriculture

Contribution Classes and Recognition

Diamond Class ($5,000 +)

Platinum Class ($2,500 - $4,999)
       
All Gold Class benefits (below), plus:

Gold Class ($1,000 - $2,499)
    All Silver Class benefits (below), plus:

Silver Class ($500 - $999)
    All Bronze Class benefits (below), plus:

Bronze Class ($250 - $499)
    All Friends Class benefits (below), plus:

Friends of PDPPS (Up to $249)
    Benefits Include: